Friday, November 19, 2010

All is Well...

Just a quick update... everything with the ultrasound was perfect yesterday! The bowel was not bright at all and we were able to get some great pics of the baby! She also checked out the heart a ton more since I am further along now and you can see so much more the further along you are! The baby is still measuring just a few days behind my due date but everything looks great!

Here's the little squishy...


I think two things...well, three if you count the fact that he/she is a cutie...
1... He/she has the same nose as Sofia and 2... I think it looks like a boy :) (Stephen says, why do you think that? I say... because it does! :)

1 comment:

  1. Praising God for the great report and can't wait to hold the new little squishy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete