Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow I have my follow up ultrasound to check on the baby's bowel. Please pray that the bowel looks better so I can stop worrying :) My doctor was not concerned about it since the amnio came back negative for any chromosonal abnormalities. However, I still worry since something was "abnormal" on the ultrasound. If things look good, Lord willing, we won't have any more follow up ultrasounds after tomorrow. If not, they will continue to do them every month. As much as I love seeing the baby, it is always nerve wracking going in there to check on things. Thanks for your prayers!!!

Also, please pray for my sweet girl, she has been sick for about 3 weeks now with a cold and an ear infection. She has been a trooper! We have her birthday party on Saturday, and I'm praying she's feeling better. How is it even possible that my sweet baby girl is almost 2????


This picture cracks me up!!



No comments:

Post a Comment