Monday, November 15, 2010

It's that Time of Year Again...

I don't know about you, but I absolutely love getting Christmas cards in the mail. I also love sending out Christmas cards to our close family and friends. I told Stephen that once we had kids, I was going to start sending out Christmas cards! So every year I've pulled up one of my favorite photo card sites, Shutterfly! This year will be no different! They have so many great Holiday designs! Here are a few of my favorites...






You can go here to check out the hundreds of other beauties they have!


Last year, I also used Shutterfly to make Sofia's grandparents and daddy a desk calendar with my favorite pictures of her!! They both turned out beautiful and sit on their desks! They made a great gift!!

I'm also thinking about Sofia's second birthday party and am thinking about using one of their Birthday Party Cards! I think they would make a perfect invite to Sofia's friends and relatives to celebrate her second birthday with us!

And what's great is this year bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! You can also sign up here!!!

Happy Christmas Card Designing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment