Tuesday, January 25, 2011

33 weeks!!

Wow I cannot believe that tomorrow I'm going to be 33 weeks! It is so crazy to me that this pregnancy is going so fast, but yet it feels like I've been pregnant for forever!!! Things are going really well! I passed my glucose test which I was really nervous about! (for no reason other than the fact that everything else has come back bad during this pregnancy other than my amnio!) A month ago I was measuring 3 weeks behind so they were going to order an ultrasound if I was still that behind 2 weeks ago, however, I went in and was measuring just 2 weeks behind then. However, again, last Friday I went in and was measuring right on at 32 weeks! Praise the Lord this little one is growing! As much as I love being able to see the baby on Ultrasound, they are always so nerve wracking for me! I'm feeling really good, other than the fact that this baby is so low and that is causing a lot of pressure on my hips. I'm still sleeping pretty well other than the fact that I require about 56 pillows :) We're getting everything ready! I've been buying some boy clothes here and there if I find good deals because I am now within the return policy period so I can take them back if it's a girl. Boy clothes are sooo different than girl clothes! They are so cute in a different sort of way! I think we have agreed on names which is huge for us! We have Sofia's "big girl room" just about ready for her, just waiting for a good time to move her down there! I love her new room! I'll post pictures of that as soon as it's done! :) Sorry this is a random post, it's just been a long time since I've updated! :)

Here I am at 28 weeks....


and here I am at 33 weeks.... Getting bigger that's for sure!!!!


and here's my sweet baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment