Wednesday, August 10, 2011

5 Months!





Hudson, it's hard to believe that just 1 year ago today, I was in the ER for dehydration caused by morning sickness. The Dr. who came in to check on me asked me if I had an ultra-sound and then proceeded to tell me that it was possible I was having twins. What a ride that would've been! But nope, just one little gummy bear, just you! :) Now here we are, one year later, and you're my little red-headed stinker! :)

What are you up to this month Hudson....

~You are wearing 3-6 month clothes and some 0-3 still. You are so tiny! At your check up last month you weighed 12 lbs even. You wear size 2 diapers.

~You are nursing every 3-4 hours. You are also now eating solids. You've had cereal (don't mind this), peas (loved), squash (weren't sure of), and applesauce (loved).

~You are sleeping AWESOME now! You sleep from about 9:30 or 10:00 until about 6 and then I usually feed you and put you back down until about 8 or so. You take a morning nap for about an hour and then an afternoon nap which usually lasts anywhere from 2-4 hours.

~You are really interactive with your toys now. You reach for things and usually just put them in your mouth! You drool all the time and love chomping on your fingers! You love your jumperoo and you still take naps in your swing.

~You talk and giggle all the time. You love your big sissy and always laugh at her!

~You love your lion stuffed animal that daddy just bought you.

~You are a total momma's boy! You cry whenever you can see me and I'm not holding you.

~You are still kind of a fussy baby, but you continue to get better as you get older!

~You still love swimming! You just sit in the water and look around and hardly even make a noise when we put you in.

You are such a sweet, cuddly boy! Mommy and Daddy love you so much little guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment